Flights & Hotel Included
1 It is more than just flight & hotel
Your Holiday Voucher includes:
- TRAVEL INSURANCE Included
- TOUR GUIDE Included
- TRANSFER Included
- HOTEL Included
- FLIGHTS (20kg check-in luggage) Included
2 Jordan Tour Package – Easy Terms & Conditions
TRAVEL VALIDITYTravel anytime until 30.11.2019
Public Holidays are excluded.
EASY CANCELLATIONCancellation fee of unused vouchers only 50 aed
GUARANTEED DATESYour requested travel dates are guaranteed (In the unlikely event of seats sold out we guarantee +/- 1 day from preferred date)
During high season 01.06.2019 - 04.07.2019 supplement fee of 700 AED per person / voucher applies.
During high season 05.07.2019 - 01.09.2019 supplement fee of 1000 AED per person / voucher applies.
During high season 02.09.2019 - 08.09.2019 supplement fee of 700 AED per person / voucher applies.
3 Jordan Travel Package – Choose your hotel category here
Holiday Factory won prestigious award
On 5 April Holiday Factory received the prestigious Emerging Leader Award in Travel & Tourism hosted by Khaleej Times. "Holiday Factory changed and revolutionized the whole travel industry in the UAE by making luxury travel affordable for everyone..."
Jordan Tours and Vacation Packages
Jordan is a comparatively small Arab country located strategically at the crossroads of Asia, Africa and Europe. It is bordered by Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Syria, Israel and Palestine. Jordan also has a small coastline to the Red Sea on its south-west border. Unscathed by violence, Jordan is often referred to as an "oasis of stability".
A country of high human development with an upper middle income economy, modern day Jordan is a major tourist destination, also attracting medical tourism, thanks to its well-rounded health sector. Frequented by European and Arab tourists, Jordan houses around 100,000 archaeological and tourist sites. Being part of the Holy Land, Jordan has several biblical attractions too.
Quick facts about Jordan
- Jordan has been inhabited by humans since the Paleolithic period. During the course of history, Jordan had been ruled by the Roman Empire, the Nabataean Kingdom and the Ottoman Empire.
- Jordan is home to the ancient city of Petra, known as “The Rose City” and one of the new 7 wonders of the world.
- Unlike other Arab countries in the Middle East, Jordan has no oil.
- Jordan is one of the only two Arab countries to have made peace with Israel. The other one is Egypt.
- Many biblical sites such as the Jordan River where Jesus was baptized, Mount Nebo where Moses died and the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah are all in present day Jordan.