Flights & Hotel Included
1 It is more than just flight & hotel
Your Holiday Voucher includes:
- TRAVEL INSURANCE Included
- TOUR GUIDE Included
- TRANSFER Included
- HOTEL Included
- FLIGHTS (20kg check-in luggage) Included
2 Bangkok Tour Package – Easy Terms & Conditions
TRAVEL VALIDITYTravel anytime until 30.11.2019
Public Holidays are excluded.
EASY CANCELLATIONCancellation fee of unused vouchers only 50 aed
GUARANTEED DATESYour requested travel dates are guaranteed (In the unlikely event of seats sold out we guarantee +/- 1 day from preferred date)
During high season 27.06.2019 - 15.07.2019 supplement fee of 900 AED per person / voucher applies.
3 Bangkok Travel Package – Choose your hotel category here
Holiday Factory won prestigious award
On 5 April Holiday Factory received the prestigious Emerging Leader Award in Travel & Tourism hosted by Khaleej Times. "Holiday Factory changed and revolutionized the whole travel industry in the UAE by making luxury travel affordable for everyone..."
Thailand Tours and Vacation Packages
About Thailand, Europe
Formerly known as Siam, Thailand is the 50th largest country in the world. Bordered by Myanmar, Laos, Cambodia, Malaysia and Andaman Sea, the Kingdom of Thailand is a regional power in Southeast Asia with agriculture and tourism fuelling its thriving economy. In the 2014 Global Destination Cities Index by MasterCard, Bangkok, the capital of Thailand was ranked second among the top 20 most-visited cities. And in 2016, Bangkok ranked 1st in the list of Top City Destinations by Euromonitor International, beating London and New York. In the list of the ten most photographed locations in the world, released by Instagram in 2012, Bangkok Airport and Siam Paragon shopping mall (also in Bangkok) were ranked 1st and 2nd.
Quick facts about Thailand
Some facts and figures to familiarize yourself with Thailand and to prepare you for your Thailand tour package.
- Thailand is the only country in Southeast Asia that Europeans never colonized and the literal meaning of the country’s name is ‘Land of the Free’.
- 95% of Thai citizens practice Buddhism, though Hinduism is at the roots of Thailand.
- The original 23 variants of Siamese cats originated from Thailand.
- Energy drink Red Bull was originally from Thailand, known then as Krating Daeng.
- Bangkok was once called the ‘Venice of East’.
- There are around 35,000 temples spread across Thailand.
- There is an annual event in Pra Prang Sam Yot temple in Lopburi province, where monkeys are treated with a buffet, attracting thousands of tourists to the village.