Special Eid al Adha Deals
Flights & Hotel Included
1 It is more than just flight & hotel
Your Holiday Voucher includes:
- TRAVEL INSURANCE Included
- TOUR GUIDE Included
- TRANSFER Included
- HOTEL Included
- FLIGHTS (20kg check-in luggage) Included
2 Istanbul Eid Tour Package – Simple Terms and Conditions
08.08.2019 - 12.08.2019
CANCELLATIONFlexible Cancellation policy
Click Here for more info.
Less than 7 days - 100%
From 7 days to 1 month - 50%
More than 4 weeks prior to departure - 500 AED
GUARANTEED DATESYour travel dates are guaranteed as per Travel Validity
HIGH SEASONNo high season supplements during travel validity.
3 Istanbul Eid Travel Package – Select your hotel category
Holiday Factory won prestigious award
On 5 April Holiday Factory received the prestigious Emerging Leader Award in Travel & Tourism hosted by Khaleej Times. "Holiday Factory changed and revolutionized the whole travel industry in the UAE by making luxury travel affordable for everyone..."
Istanbul Tours and Vacation Packages
Formerly known as Constantinople, Istanbul is the cultural and historic center and the most populous city in Turkey. Istanbul is a transcontinental city lying in both Europe and Asia. The European side houses the commercial and historical center while a third of its population lives in Asian side. For long, an Istanbul holiday package has been a staple on every international tour operator’s portfolio.
At around more than 15 million residents, Istanbul is also one of the world's most populous cities and the largest city in all of Europe. Around 657 BC, Istanbul took birth originally as Byzantium, which later became Constantinople. Subsequently, after the occupation by the British, French and Italian forces in 1923, the city was renamed yet again as Istanbul.
Quick facts about Istanbul
Here are some quick facts that should give you a fair introduction to this amazing city before you embark on your Istanbul vacation package.
- Istanbul is the largest European city and the world's fourth largest city proper, smaller only to Beijing, Shanghai and Chongqing.
- Byzantion was one of the most important cities in history circa around 660 BCE. Once reestablished as Constantinople in 330 CE, the city continue to serve as an imperial capital for nearly 16 centuries.
- Constantinople was contributory in the progression of Christianity during Roman times. The Ottomans seized the city in 1453 CE, turning it into the seat of their caliphate and an Islamic stronghold.