Flights & Hotel Included
1 It is more than just flight & hotel
Your Holiday Voucher includes:
- TRAVEL INSURANCE Included
- TRANSFER Included
- HOTEL Included
- FLIGHTS (20kg check-in luggage) Included
2 Lebanon Tour Package – Easy Terms & Conditions
TRAVEL VALIDITYTravel anytime until 30.11.2019
Public Holidays are excluded.
EASY CANCELLATIONCancellation fee of unused vouchers only 50 aed
GUARANTEED DATESYour requested travel dates are guaranteed (In the unlikely event of seats sold out we guarantee +/- 1 day from preferred date)
During high season 01.06.2019 - 04.07.2019 supplement fee of 900 AED per person / voucher applies.
During high season 05.07.2019 - 01.09.2019 supplement fee of 1000 AED per person / voucher applies.
During high season 02.09.2019 - 08.09.2019 supplement fee of 900 AED per person / voucher applies.
3 Lebanon Travel Package – Choose your hotel category here
Holiday Factory won prestigious award
On 5 April Holiday Factory received the prestigious Emerging Leader Award in Travel & Tourism hosted by Khaleej Times. "Holiday Factory changed and revolutionized the whole travel industry in the UAE by making luxury travel affordable for everyone..."
Leabnon Tours and Vacation Packages
Lebanon, the smallest sovereign state in the Asian continent is a country with rich history and a cultural identity of religious and ethnic diversity. Bordered by Syria, Israel and Cyprus, Lebanon has a coastline of 225 km on the Mediterranean Sea on its west border. Lebanon is celebrated for its flawless beauty, diversity, glitz, European flavor, and hospitable citizens. Every world traveler makes it a point to put Lebanon on their itinerary, in awe of its rich culture and history. Be it top-of-the-line hotels, resorts, restaurants, nightclubs, casinos, shopping centers or theaters, Lebanon has it all. The nature of Lebanon is such that it always has something to enjoy, irrespective of the season.
Quick facts about Lebanon
As someone who is considering a Lebanon tour package, it is good to know some essential facts about Lebanon.
- Having an educated and outward-looking population, Lebanon is both traditional and progressive in outlook.
- The country's main agricultural region, the Békaa Valley, was known as the “breadbasket” of the Roman Empire in the ancient times.
- Despite its small size, Lebanon has been highly influential in the Arab world .
- The evidence of civilization in Lebanon goes back earlier than recorded history.
- Beirut, the largest city and capital of Lebanon was once known as “The Paris of the Middle East” and also “The Pearl of the Middle East”.
- From settlements of the Stone Age to Ottoman Hammams, Lebanon’s archaeological sites spread across the country reflect ancient and modern world history.