Flights & Hotel Included
1 It is more than just flight & hotel
Your Holiday Voucher includes:
- TRAVEL INSURANCE Included
- TOUR GUIDE Included
- TRANSFER Included
- HOTEL Included
- FLIGHTS (20kg check-in luggage) Included
2 Easy Terms & Conditions
TRAVEL VALIDITYTravel anytime until 30.11.2019
Public Holidays are excluded.
EASY CANCELLATIONCancellation fee of unused vouchers only 50 aed
GUARANTEED DATESYour requested travel dates are guaranteed (In the unlikely event of seats sold out we guarantee +/- 1 day from preferred date)
During high season 01.06.2019 - 08.09.2019 supplement fee of 500 AED per person / voucher applies.
3 Choose your hotel category here
Holiday Factory won prestigious award
On 5 April Holiday Factory received the prestigious Emerging Leader Award in Travel & Tourism hosted by Khaleej Times. "Holiday Factory changed and revolutionized the whole travel industry in the UAE by making luxury travel affordable for everyone..."
Prague Tours and Vacation Packages
About Prague, Europe
Prague is an ancient city filled with rich heritage of art, architecture, music and history. It is the capital of the Czech Republic and also its largest city. Its city center is a medieval network of narrow cobblestone streets, which will carry visitors to the magical ambiance of old Europe. Prague has one of the best public transport systems in the world and its network of metro rail, trams, buses and boats makes it one of the most comfortable cities in Europe.
Prague also offers many types of ethnic cuisines, from Italian and French to Thai and even Mexican. You will never regret to have taken up a Prague tour package, as it is one of the best tourist destinations in Europe.
Quick facts about Prague
- Prague was the capital of the medieval monarchy, the Kingdom of Bohemia.
- The city had played a major role in the Protestant Reformation movement in the 16th century.
- Charles Square in Prague was the largest town square in medieval Europe and still is one of the world’s largest town squares.
- Prague Castle holds the Guinness record for the largest castle in the world.
- Beer from the Czech Republic has a long history, with brewing done since the year 993. Prague hosts the Czech Beer Festival every year.
- Prague has about 200 parks and historic gardens.
- Prague Zoo was ranked the 4th best zoo in the world by TripAdvisor in 2015. It is spread across 60 hectares and houses around 4300 animals.
Things to do in Prague
There are limitless options of activities for tourists embarking on a Prague holiday package and can seem a little overwhelming for first time visitors. Let us help you with some recommendations.
- Visit Prague’s Old Town Square – Founded in the 12th century, the Old Town Square looks very much the same now. Being a site of many significant historical incidents, it is a must-see destination for history lovers. You could also check out the Gothic and Renaissance-influenced architecture.
- Enjoy Some Czech Beer - Czechs are known for their love for beer and they consume more beer than any other country in the world. There are infinite number of pubs, microbreweries and farmer’s markets to get your fizz. You could even take a bath in beer, in one of the many beer spas found in Prague.
- Discover Prague’s Cafe Culture – People who love history and cafes can visit the city’s best Art Nouveau cafes and get an in-depth understanding of the cafe culture in Prague. Also, almost all restaurants in Prague has outdoor seating.
- Enjoy the city at Night - Prague is even more spectacular at night time. You could go for a pub crawl or relax with a late dinner. There are plenty of night clubs also, for those who love to dance till dawn.
Places to visit in Prague
Here is our pick of some of the top tourist attractions to make the most of your Prague vacation package.
- Charles Bridge – An old and beautiful historic structure visited by almost every tourist who come to Prague.
- Wenceslas Square – Used to be a horse market hundreds of years ago, the Wenceslas Square today is a well-loved tourist trap. You can find anything and everything here, from fast food to currency exchange booths.
- Jubilee Synagogue - Also known as Jerusalem Synagogue, the Jubilee Synagogue is the prettiest Synagogue in Prague.
- St. Ludmila Cathedral - A must-see for any serious visitor interested in religion.
- St. Giles Church – Located just minutes’ walk away from other famous churches such as, St. Clement, St. Salvator, and St. Francis.
- Museum of Decorative Arts - A neo-renaissance palace situated across the Rudolfinum, exhibiting a splendid collection of glass, clothes, pottery, clocks and dresses spanning a thousand years.
- DOX Centre for Contemporary Art – A comparatively new art gallery featuring modern painting, sculpture, architecture, design and photography.
- Zlatá ulička (Golden Lane) - A street of toy-sized tradesmen’s cottages, bright and compact as a watercolor box.
- Královská zahrada (The Royal Gardens) - Enjoy the view surrounded by fountains, sloping lawns and almond trees.
- Starý královský palác (Old Royal Palace) - Home of Bohemian royalty from the eleventh century to the seventeenth century.
Food in Prague
Czech cuisine has influenced and been influenced by cuisines of surrounding countries in Central Europe and is typically based on meat and potatoes. Here is our list of top recommended restaurants in Prague, based on fine food and value for money. This will be handy for your proposed Prague tour package.
- Kampa Park Restaurant - One of Prague's finest restaurants, situated beside the river on Kampa Island. The Kampa Park Restaurant serves fresh fish and seafood, wild game and innovative meat selections.
- Bellevue Restaurant - Considered by many to be Prague's premier restaurant, Bellevue is set in a chateau-like building. The eatery serves superb cuisine and some of the best wines Prague, while offering views of Charles Bridge and Prague Castle.
- Terasa U Zlate Stune Restaurant - Tucked away in the cobbled back streets on the roof of a hotel in the Lesser Town. Serves International Cuisine.
- Francouzska Restaurant - Known as the most beautiful Art Nouveau restaurant in Europe, offering you the experience of early 20th century finesse.
- Coda Restaurant - Offers a true fine dining experience with live piano. Well balanced and innovative dishes presented with flair and precision. Recommended for romance and special occasions.
- Mlynec Restaurant - Serves a wonderfully balanced international menu, using fresh local and seasonal ingredients.
Vienna Tours and Vacation Packages
About Vienna, Europe
Vienna is the capital and primate city of Austria. Nearly one third of Austria’s population lives in Vienna and is also its cultural, economic, and political center. In 2001, the city center of Vienna was designated a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
Vienna is called the City of Music owing to its musical legacy and The City of Dreams, being the home of Sigmund Freud, the founder of psychoanalysis. The historic center of Vienna is rich in architectural assemblages, such as Baroque castles, grand buildings, monuments, parks and gardens.
Quick facts about Vienna
Here are some facts of tourist interest while you are considering your Vienna tour package.
- Vienna has the oldest zoo in the world, founded in 1752.
- While German is the national language, English is widely spoken in and around Vienna.
- Vienna’s public transportation system is one of the best in the world, making it incredibly easy to visit the many unique and exciting sites.
- Originally built in 1897, the Wiener Riesenrad in Vienna is the oldest Ferris wheel in the world that is still operational.
- The world’s oldest still published daily newspaper, Wiener Zeitung, is published from Vienna.
- Zentralfriedhof cemetery is the second largest cemetery in the world and the largest cemetery in Europe.