Flights & Hotel Included
1 It is more than just flight & hotel
Your Holiday Voucher includes:
- TRAVEL INSURANCE Included
- TOUR GUIDE Included
- TRANSFER Included
- HOTEL Included
- FLIGHTS (20kg check-in luggage) Included
2 Bosnia Tour Package – Easy Terms & Conditions
Travel anytime until 30.06.2020
Public Holidays Periods are excluded
Unredeemed vouchers can be cancelled anytime for a minimal fee of only AED 150 per voucher.
GUARANTEED DATESYour requested travel dates are guaranteed (In the unlikely event of seats sold out we guarantee +/- 1 day from preferred date)
Citizens of 97 countries may enter and stay in Bosnia and Herzegovina without a visa.
Visa to Bosnia is easy to obtain for most nationalities by providing Holiday Factory Travel documents.
PCR test result and a COVID-19 vaccination certificate required
3 Bosnia Travel Package – Choose your hotel category here
Holiday Factory Wins Prestigious Award
5th April 2018, Holiday Factory received the prestigious "Emerging Leader Award In Travel & Tourism" by Khaleej Times. Holiday Factory changed and revolutionized the whole travel industry in the UAE by making luxury travel affordable for everyone.
Bosnia Tours and Vacation Packages
Bosnia and Herzegovina, collectively known as Bosnia, is a landlocked country located within the Balkan Peninsula in Southeastern Europe. Bosnia is bordered by Croatia, Serbia and Montenegro and its largest city and capital is Sarajevo. The Kingdom of Bosnia was a medieval Kingdom evolved from the Banate of Bosnia and was one of the most influential and powerful states in the Balkan peninsula, before the conquest of the Ottoman empire. Celebrated for its natural environment and cultural heritage inherited from six historical civilizations, Bosnia attracts tourists from all over the world. A Bosnia tour package is definitely going to be one of the wisest choices you ever made.
Quick facts about Bosnia
- Bosnia is mostly mountainous and close to half of its area is forested.
- The country has three national languages viz; Bosnian, Serbian and Croatian.
- Bosnia and Herzegovina has only 12 miles of coastline.
- Sarajevo Film Festival is the largest and most famous film festival in the Balkans.
- The last remaining jungle in Europe is in Bosnia, located at Perućica.
- There are seven major rivers in Bosnia and Herzegovina, with Sava being the largest.
- Convincing evidence exists that the oldest and largest pyramids are in Bosnia.
- After the 90s conflicts, Sarajevo was one of the only cities in Europe to have a mosque, church and a synagogue in the same neighbourhood.