Flights & Hotel Included
1 It is more than just flight & hotel
Your Holiday Voucher includes:
- TRAVEL INSURANCE Included
- TRANSFER Included
- HOTEL Included
- FLIGHTS (20kg check-in luggage) Included
2 Jordan Tour Package – Easy Terms & Conditions
Travel anytime until 20.06.2022
Public Holidays Periods are excluded
Blackout dates are excluded: 28.04.2022 - 08.05.2022
Book by 30.04.2022
Unredeemed vouchers can be cancelled anytime for a minimal fee of only AED 150 per voucher.
Hassle free cancellation for COVID-19 Cases
Free cancellation of the actual booking with eligibility to reschedule the travel date free of charge for customers who tested positive prior to or after departure time.
GUARANTEED DATESYour requested travel dates are guaranteed (In the unlikely event of seats sold out we guarantee +/- 1 day from preferred date)
Most of nationalities can obtain a visa on arrival to Jordan
Open to citizens and residents of the United Arab Emirates
No pre-departure and on-arrival COVID-19 testing
3 Jordan Travel Package – Choose your hotel category here
Holiday Factory Wins Prestigious Award
5th April 2018, Holiday Factory received the prestigious "Emerging Leader Award In Travel & Tourism" by Khaleej Times. Holiday Factory changed and revolutionized the whole travel industry in the UAE by making luxury travel affordable for everyone.
Jordan Tours and Vacation Packages
Jordan is a comparatively small Arab country located strategically at the crossroads of Asia, Africa and Europe. It is bordered by Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Syria, Israel and Palestine. Jordan also has a small coastline to the Red Sea on its south-west border. Unscathed by violence, Jordan is often referred to as an "oasis of stability".
A country of high human development with an upper middle income economy, modern day Jordan is a major tourist destination, also attracting medical tourism, thanks to its well-rounded health sector. Frequented by European and Arab tourists, Jordan houses around 100,000 archaeological and tourist sites. Being part of the Holy Land, Jordan has several biblical attractions too.
Quick facts about Jordan
- Jordan has been inhabited by humans since the Paleolithic period. During the course of history, Jordan had been ruled by the Roman Empire, the Nabataean Kingdom and the Ottoman Empire.
- Jordan is home to the ancient city of Petra, known as “The Rose City” and one of the new 7 wonders of the world.
- Unlike other Arab countries in the Middle East, Jordan has no oil.
- Jordan is one of the only two Arab countries to have made peace with Israel. The other one is Egypt.
- Many biblical sites such as the Jordan River where Jesus was baptized, Mount Nebo where Moses died and the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah are all in present day Jordan.